Friday, September 21, 2007

Tori Amos

It's been a couple weeks since I've been here. Time is just short right now. Between piano classes and practice, and women's chorus, I'm spent.

Been having the worst allergies ever. It seems to mostly be in the eyes. I've been taking Benadryl, a nasal spray and some eyedrops.

We got our Weird Al tickets in the mail. I'm really anxious to see him at the state fair. We have reserved seats, and I think they're decent.

The highlight of the month/week is this: Tori Amos tickets for her December 11th concert here in Phoenix went on presale this past week. The VIP packages also went on sale. I got very lucky and got the Platinum VIP's which got me seats in the fourth row, seats 9 and 10 of the Orchestra Pit (2). She's playing at Dodge Theatre. I'll also get to go to part of the sound check, get a gift bag, do crowd free merchandise shopping and get to meet her!!!

I've already begun going over and over in my head what I'll say to her. There's so much I'd want to say, but, I don't know what kind of time I'll have. I want to get her something re: her having met an Arizona native, or something relating to Christmas in Arizona. Not sure what yet, though.

Better run for now. Veeeeeeeery tired.

No comments: